Monday, June 1

TAG!

I have several draft blogs going right now, but none I want to post. Including my review of Disney Pixar's UP!Instead I am going to take the 15 book challenge from Peter's blog. Here are the rules:

Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. TRILOGIES COUNT AS ONE. Like Peter, these are in the order they occur to me. And since I am doing this off the top of my head, they might not even be my favorites at all.

Here goes...

1. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
2. Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen
3. Harry Potter series - JK Rowling
4. Thirst: Poems - Mary Oliver
5. Burmese Days - George Orwell
6. Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkin
7. How To Be Good - Nick Hornby
8. A Prayer for Owen Meaning - John Irving
9. The Gospel of Mary Magdala: Jesus and the First Women Apostle - Karen L. King
10. Things Hidden: Scripture as Spirituality - Richard Rohr
11. The Awaking - Kate Chopin
12. Ariel - Sylvia Plath
13. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever! - Barbra Robinson
14. Chief Inspector Barnaby series - Caroline Graham
15. She - Saul Williams

No comments: