Monday, April 4

I Love...

  • I love days like today, that begin with a dark and ominous sky filled with the threat of rain that in a moment turns bright blue with crisp green leaves swaying lazily in the breeze.
  • I love evenings like this evening when I can sit in my living room, windows open, and watch the blue sky turn orange, then violet gray as the sun sets behind the buildings.
  • I love eating left overs with Alex and listening to her plan her birthday party. She is turning 12 this month and thing she wants more than anything else in the world is to ride in the front seat of a car.
  • I love making cookies and watching Mythbusters with Alex because it means get to eat cookie dough and watch Mythbusters with Alex.

1 comment:

The Bug said...

Those are all great things - but I think I like the cookie dough & mythbusters best :)