Wednesday, June 15

Day Last

On the last day of our holiday we woke up early to catch the monorail to Polynesian.


Blueberry pancakes and Kona coffee were calling my name.


We killed some time at the Magic Kingdom before we had to go to the airport. Here is a line from A.A. Milne which I saw while waiting in line for Winnie the Pooh's Adventure. It seemed appropriate for the day.


Later, while we waited for Grandma and Grandpa to turn in their scooters I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Could it be? Ye Ol' Pay Phone complete with Phone Book! Amazing.


I'm not going to lie, I was sad as I watched our Magical Express bus drive away after depositing us at the airport. I don't know when we will get to go back. Absence makes the heart grow founder... or so I'm told.

No comments: