Thursday, March 6

Fierce!

Christian Siriano during judging of the Project Runway Finale.
(photo from Bravotv.com)

Normally I am not one to get caught up in fashion or reality TV. Bravo's Project Runway has been the exception to that rule since season 1. This season saw a lot of great talent with out all the drama that can be tempting for producers to play up. I had my favorites along the way. Chris, I'm sorry you didn't make the finale cut. But my daughter Alex picked her favorite from the start and has cheered him on ever since. It was because of this she got to stay up late to see the finale. (Normally she just watches the previous week's show that is re-run the hour before.) She jumped and screamed and cheered when he was announced the winner.

His designs were amazing and that finale gown was jaw dropping.

Christian you are fierce!

No comments: