Monday, March 24

Imagination!

Imagination! by Katy 2008

So here it is, the long awaited picture of the art car, Imagination! I'm sure that a better name will come as time goes on, but that is the theme that I am working with for now. The whole thing is inspired by the Journey Into Imagination ride that opened in EPCOT in 1986 (see 80s rainbow). There is a reason why you are only seeing one side of the car. I have only finished one side. The other side has only the first strip down. I have found that I have taken on too many projects. Its hard to clean a house, paint a car AND go to work.

For your enjoyment, part of the original song from the ride,

One Little Spark

One little spark of inspiration,
Is at the heart of all creation.
Right at the start of everything that's new,
One little spark lights up for you.

Oh, hello there. So glad you could come along. I am the Dreamfinder. Musical notes! What delightful melodies those will make. I love these flights of fancy. Searching the universe for sounds, colors, ideas--anything that sparks the imagination! A sunbeam! That's a good one. Everything that I collect can inspire amazing and marvelous new ideas. And you never know what kind of figment you may come up with. Here's my favorite!

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow.
Horns of a steer, but a lovable fellow.
From head to tail, he's royal purple pigment.
And there--Voila!--you've got a Figment!

A Figment of Imagination!

~Robert & Richard Sherman~

No comments: