Tuesday, May 20

Harry Potter News


New cover art was released today by Scholastic in honor of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone's 10th Anniversary.
The collector in me wants to go out and buy the new book just to have a copy of the new cover, even though I have 2 copies (hardback and paperback) of the book already. So in the name of sanity and smart consumption of resources, I am just going to post the picture here.
Now, if I ever get the chance to go to England I would still fulfill my dream of picking up a copy of the "Philosopher's Stone" (as the book was originally titled). I think that would be a very cool thing to have on my bookshelf. Of course, I would have to read it and compare to see what, if any, words are different in the original English version versus its American translation.

No comments: