Tuesday, May 13

I am back to the question I have never had an answer for: What do I want to do with my life?

Of course, I do know the answer to this question. I want to be a mom to my daughter and spend as much time with her as possible. I want to express myself creatively through art and poetry, I want to be spiritually disciplined and I want to help my friends and my community.

The problem with that answer though, is that there is no money to be had by doing those things. I'm not the kind of person who cares about having a fancy cars or a great big mansion. I do, however, have debut that needs to be repaid (student loans, car payments, medical) and expenses that make living comfortable (rent, food, electricity, etc.). In short, if I could live on nothing and spend my days doing art and writing I would. But I can't. At least not right now.

So what do I do in the meantime?

Honestly I'm open for any and all suggestions.

No comments: