I have been tagged for a meme by Dana at Bug's Eye View. I'm not usually a meme kind of person, but Dana has asked some original questions and I feel honored to have been tagged. I'll try to give some good answers....
1. What do you consider your hometown to be? This one is easy because I have only ever lived in one city. Houston isn't the sexist large city to come from, but I enjoy it... even if it is described by some as an arm pit.
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day? The hardest part has to be doing homework with Alex. I get frustrated with the whole process very easily. If you ever want to see me at my absolute worst, stop by around 7:30 one evening.
3. The easiest? Why? The mornings. I'm a morning person. I like being up before anyone else. I like that I am the only one in the world for a good hour and half every day.
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst? I know this is so very southern cliche, but Iced tea is my non water drink of choice. I grew up with a pitcher of tea always chilling in the fridge, so its still by go to beverage of choice.
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? My not-so-secret goal is to always be involved in ministry in some way.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? I have a high threshold for throbbing pain because I hate going to the doctor. I hate needles. I hate it when I have to have IVs started. I hate it when I have to have by blood drawn and I tell the nurse that I'm a hard stick... that they need to use a small needle... and they don't believe me. Not fun.
7. Where do you find solace? I find solace in silence. When things are still. When I can listen and reflect. That's probably why I love mornings.
So now I'm suppose to make up seven of my own questions and tag seven more people. I don't think I'll tag anyone just now because I don't have seven questions to ask that would be better than the ones Dana asked, but feel free to share your answers in the comments....