Thursday, November 18

I Love...

  • I love that a cold front means a high of 60 degrees. I love that is cold enough for me to wear my new red pea coat.
  • I love that I get to take my father out to lunch for his birthday and I didn't even have to ask anyone for time off to do it.
  • I love that my dad has always tried to support his daughters. Even when he doesn't understand what we are doing, which is most of the time.
  • I love drinking tea with my mom at the kitchen table and cracking endless amounts of pecans.
  • I love that no one in my family blinked an eye when I told them I was decorating the Christmas tree for fall.*
  • I love my family dearly and I think God for each of them each day.
* Photo to come I promise.

2 comments:

The Bug said...

Well Katy they must be used to you by now :)

My dad told me last night that his wife is concerned about his obsession with pecans - he can't sit down without a bowl beside him for cracking.

Brenda said...

Aww...these things made me smile!