Sunday, June 12

Day 3

Our trip fell during a time at Disney's Hollywood Studios known as Star Wars Weekends. DHS turns into one large Star Wars Extravaganza so on Day 3 we had to go and be a part of it.


I don't know if the insane lines for character meet and greats we saw on this trip are a reflection of the time of year (it's summer so there were a lot more kids than when we go in the fall) or if people have just really lost their minds. At one point there was a 60 minute wait to see Princess Belle and Aurora on main street. As a rule, I don't wait more than 30 minutes for anything, but I especially can't imagine waiting that long to see a person dressed in a costume. That said, Alex and I were really excited to meet two of our favorite celebrities, Phineas and Ferb while we waited for our Fast Pass return time for our favorite DHS ride.


We took a ride on a hunted elevator and lived to tell about it.


We ended the day with a nice wine tasting meal at the Wave restaurant in our hotel. I had three examples of Pinot Nior - New Zealand, California and Australia - California was by far the best. Oh, and I had stake too.

1 comment:

The Bug said...

One of these days I'm going to have to watch Phinneas & Ferb.