Tuesday, August 30

It's a smurfy computer...

I have a new computer. One that works. It's light. Easy to use. Cute. Cheap. All the things I told the sales person at the electronics store I was looking for. If you saw the Smurf movie (I hope you didn't) I have the same computer Neil Patric Harris used. I have a Smurf computer! Its so awesome to click on a program and have it just open.I can watch videos on Youtube again.

Speaking of, here is a really amazing music video of one of my new favorite songs. Bon Iver - "Holocene"

…and at once I knew I was not magnificent

strayed above the highway aisle
jagged vacance, thick with ice

I could see for miles, miles, miles

BON IVER "Holocene" from nabil elderkin on Vimeo.

1 comment:

The Bug said...

Congrats on your new computer! It makes all the difference, doesn't it?

LOVE LOVE the video! I want to go wander around with that boy :)