This is just my top 10 things I have found during my years of teaching 4th and 5th grade Sunday School.
1. Never throw a bible.
2. Never put a piano in a classroom full of 4th and 5th graders.
3. Glitter is one craft supply that can not be taken lightly.
4. Kids can not be in the same room as a balloon and NOT touch it.
5. Don't let 5th grade boys cut pictures out of magazines.
6. All donuts are created equal in the eyes of children.
7. Girls and boys can not hold hands, even in a prayer circle.
8. Losers always get to go first.
9. If you play a game, expect A LOT of cheating.
10. Kids will only talk when you don't want them to.