Friday, May 15

Things I learned in Sunday School

This is just my top 10 things I have found during my years of teaching 4th and 5th grade Sunday School.
1. Never throw a bible.
2. Never put a piano in a classroom full of 4th and 5th graders.
3. Glitter is one craft supply that can not be taken lightly.
4. Kids can not be in the same room as a balloon and NOT touch it.
5. Don't let 5th grade boys cut pictures out of magazines.
6. All donuts are created equal in the eyes of children.
7. Girls and boys can not hold hands, even in a prayer circle.
8. Losers always get to go first.
9. If you play a game, expect A LOT of cheating.
10. Kids will only talk when you don't want them to.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Katy, this list is wonnnnnderful. I love it. You have a great sense of humor.

Oh, by the way -- you have word verification. My word today is "hukop". *heh*

Katy said...

Jo, thanks for the comment and thanks for letting me know about the word verification.

I will see if I can figure out how to disable it.