Thursday, July 23

My life according to Jonathan Larson

I stole this meme from Peter's blog. You can read his answers here.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re post as "my life according to (band name)"

I chose Jonathan Larson because I have his musical RENT completely memorized. Ten guess... which song is my favorite?

Pick your Artist: Jonathan Larson

Are you a male or female:
Daughter of Mother Earth
(from 'La Vie Boheme')

Describe yourself:
A lovable geek
(from 'Take Me or Leave Me')

How do you feel:
Best I've felt all year
(from 'Life Support')

Describe where you currently live:
neon and chrome
(from 'Out Tonight')

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
New York City
(from 'Santa Fe')

Your favorite form of transportation:
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
(from 'Christmas Bells')

Your best friend:
Sisters?
(from 'La Vie Boheme')

You and your best friends are:
We're close.
(from 'La Vie Boheme')

What's the weather like?
Hot, Hot, Hot, sweat, sweet ...
(from 'Contact')

Favorite time of day:
this moment
(from 'Finale')

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Moo With Me
(from 'Over the Moon')

Your relationship:
something as true as this is
(from 'I'll Cover You")

What is life to you:
An Impromptu Salon
(from 'La Vie Boheme')

Your fear:
Another empty life
(from 'One Song, Glory')

What is the best advice you have to give:
You can't quietly wipe out an entire tent city
(from 'You'll see')

Thought for the Day:
No day but today
(from almost every song in RENT)

How I would like to die:
like Thelma and Louise did when they got the blues
(from 'Today 4 U')

My soul's present condition:
I trust my soul
(from 'Another Day')

My motto:
No Absolutes
(from 'La Vie Boheme')

No comments: