Friday, September 21

Fiddlin'

I'm fiddling with the layout of the blog. If it looks like I'm not sure which direction I want to take the design it's because I'm not. I'm just fiddlin' at the moment. So excuse the mess.

And now for a completely random segway...

Alex, my one and only baby is in 8th grade this year. Part of being in 8th grade means your parents get to buy an ad in the yearbook to congratulate you on graduating to high school... and show you how much they love you.

Alex wanted final approval on whatever picture I might choose to use so I let her pick 10 pictures that would be acceptable. She didn't want me to use a picture of her in a princess dress so this ruled out almost every picture I have of her under the age of 5. She also didn't want me to use a picture of her making a silly face or joking around. This ruled out almost every picture I have of her. She finally settled on 5 workable options. Here are 3 I chose:


This is Alex at our local rock climbing gym. I feel like I spend half of my life driving her here. I'm always in awe when I have the chance to see people do something that they truly love. Alex has a true love and passion for this sport. 

This is Alex on our most recent trip to Disney World. She is standing next to Bo, the 1950s cut out.
No, I don't know why either. Which makes it all the more fun.

This is Alex when she was  2 years old. I'm pretty sure she was officially the cutest 2 year old ever to walk the earth.

2 comments:

The Bug said...

Awww - I think you're right. She is just about the cutest two year old I've ever seen :)

Single and Sane said...

I'm glad you found a toddler picture without a princess dress because Alex was an adorable 2 year old. And she's still cute today!

Margaret